Fw: Fw: Torque links

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Torque links
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:41:06 -0500
I'm surprised you haven't experienced the problem, but it won't hurt and
might save you from a nasty experience. Interesting about the throwout
bearing. I've never read about any problems/fixes. Are they roller bearing
or just a bushing? Short of a serious misalignment, a roller bearing should
last as long as the pressure plate. Is there any lever arm adjustment
capability? Is the arm pivot OK? Is the arm bending / twisting when fully
depressed?

GM