Re: Sealing air lines

To: <Isensee@aol.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sealing air lines
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:08:35 -0500
The ferrule is the compression ring you slide over the outside of the
tubing. the one for brass has a slightly larger O.D. than the one for
plastic. Often, people use the brass in error, causing a poor seal. It's
been so long since I last did any plastic plumbing; I forgot about the
flanged brass insert you have to use to keep it from collapsing. Duh!

GM