Re: Some answers...

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Some answers...
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 11:15:11 -0400
John...

>> We are trying to get a database to track the cars and owners.

I owned vin #597 (1974 orange automatic) from 1975-1979. Along with the
usual problems, the last thing that happened was the windshield wiper
motor caught fire. Unfortunately, the fire department got to the car
before I did and use pry levers on the driver's door and hood because
they couldn't figure out how to get into it. So, I collected $2,000
in insurance and sold it "as was" to someone named Russ from New York
City for another $2,000. (Probably a great deal at that time considering
the prices of the cars these days.) I have a 20 year old phone number
for him but that's all the info I can give you. I don't know what
happened to it after that. If you know anything on this one, I'd be
interested.

Best... Bill.

--

William (Bill) H. Whitney
VIN #624 (and mint condition Orange Mini-B #37 for sale to best offer