Fuel Pump replacement

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump replacement
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 11:25:31 -0400
Hi, everyone...

As part of resolving my "bad gas" problem, Terry Tanner suggested
replacing the fuel filter as well as other parts in the fuel line and
gas tank. My mechanical reference guy suggested replacing it with an
electronic fuel filter rather than a one similar to what is in place
now. What's the experience of anyone who has done this on a 1974?

TIA... Bill.

--
William (Bill) H. Whitney
VIN #624 (and mint condition Orange Mini-B #37 for sale to best offer