Looking for info.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for info.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 20:35:31 -0500
Hey gang,

  Pat & Ray Selna have sent me some good info from some old magazines.  One
article is on the Bricklin-Turner Engine.  While I can read/scan the text
and line drawings the photos in the copies are very poor.  Does anybody have
a copy of the 1976 Mechanix Illustrated mag. that has the article?

I'm hoping that if you have the article, you might have a scanner so you can
scan the 6 pictures for me.  I'd like to use the article in The Brickline.

If you have the mag. and can scan the pix. please let me know.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi