How about some Brickline articles or stories?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: How about some Brickline articles or stories?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 00:20:20 PST
C'mon folks.  We're all busy (I work full time and also am trying to set
up an internet business) but all of us have computers and keyboards. How
about writing a story of your last jaunt in the car, or a story on the
questions you got when you went to get parts, or when the neighbor drove
by and saw your door up, or how your friend couldn't get out of the car,
or how you figured out an easy way to get antifreeze into the misplaced
tank (I would love that one), or how your son or daughter impressed
folks at school when they took the car to the prom, or how you just
discovered the car and wanted to give your first impressions, or what
the cop said when he stopped you, or etc.  Our magazine, The Brickline,
can't and won't live without you.  Don't leave it to others to write the
articles, John can hardly fill up a whole magazine unless all of us
help.  Hey, being able to say that you were published in a nationally
distributed magazine is a good resume enhancer.  But beyond that, all of
us benefit by helping each other and we all benefit from the magazine
and website.  Those things don't just appear, they are the result of
peoples' efforts.  C'mon and join the group -- contribute whatever
articles you can. Thanks, Kim.