Repro AMC parts

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Repro AMC parts
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (Thomas Benvie)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:42:37 -0500
This was just posted to the AMC mailing list.  Though some of it does not
pertain to Bricklins, some such as the urethane suspension bushings may be
helpful to you.  Ron Waters, the person who posted the message, has an
excellent reputation among AMC people for the quality of the product, so
don't worry about dealing with him.  Bricklins use the same 1970 up
suspension as AMC, the same Model 20 rearend, and 74 used AMCs 360 engine.