Fw: Fw: Gawd... I get some GREAT mail

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Gawd... I get some GREAT mail
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:03:33 -0500
Well, Kim, since you seem to be somewhat better informed than me,
I'm sure you already know what they say about
opinions............and my opinion is, lighten up!

I didn't and don't care whether it's true or not. That wasn't the
point. To me, and the list I got it from, it was nothing more than a
humorous story. Sorry you didn't enjoy it. I promise to edit them in
the future so maybe you can get a good chuckle, rather than spending
your time trying to verify their authenticity.

BTW, in some circles you (we), as Bricklin fanatics, are as deep
fringe as those whom you are disparaging.  :^))

GM