Fw: Blessing In Disguise

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Blessing In Disguise
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:11:40 -0400
I must admit I'm surprised you had so much trouble. Among other things, we
(Cutler-Hammer) built electrical controls equipment for the Navy and Air
Force. Both T&B and Burndy insulated double crimped connections using TW and
MTW wire passed all applicable hot, cold, salt water, extreme vibration,
fire hose, etc., mil spec environmental accelerated life cycle tests. They
also passed UL, CSA, ABS, short circuit tests.

GM