Re: FW: Steering Wheel?

To: kkelley@comauction.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Steering Wheel?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:37:18 PST
Hoffman and Tanner both have them.  The cost about 125 and are exchange
only.  I got mine about a year ago and it really does make the inside look
better.  As to the allen bolts, on mine they looked worse than they were.
With a good wrench, they came right out.  When I put them back in, I used
some anti-seize on them. Be careful with the horn button as those are pretty
tender. Kim