Re: Steering Wheel?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel?
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:32:17 EST
I heard that the steering wheel is Ferrari (and the tail lights Masaratti)
but have not checked.  The stamp on the wheel says President but I don't know
what that means.  As for the allen head bolts, they are a standard product.
I got mine at a local Eagle hardware store.  The last time I spoke to T.
Tanner he said that he didn't sell the wheels anymore because he couldn't
find someone who could recover them correctly.  He may have found a new
supplier by now.
Marvin May

In a message dated 1/14/00 10:52:12 AM Mountain Standard Time,