Re: RE: Looking for a Green or Red ...

To: jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com, cjustus@justustech.com,
Subject: Re: RE: Looking for a Green or Red ...
From: Logocandy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:48:14 EST
Hello to everyone on the list:

I have a 75 red Bricklin that is for sale.  This particular car has had $2000
in recent mechanical maintenence.  New brakes, carburetor, accelerator cable,
master cylinder, booster, water pump and hoses.  This particular car was the
Best of Show winner at West BIG 12 and has won numerous first place trophies
at subsequent meets.  I bought the car from Steve Pomerantz about 6 months
ago.  The carpet is brand new with a very good original interior.  The car
was originally red and has been painted safety red.  I will sell the car for
$12,500 and the car is wonderful.   Air is cold and hard, new shocks, new
bushings etc. etc.

You can call me at 1/800-323-8037 if you have any questions.

Regards,

Eric Schwartz
VIN 173 and 261 - not for sale
VIN 841 for sale