Re: Fw: Looking for a Green or Red ...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Looking for a Green or Red ...
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:42:12 EST
When I took my seats in to get them redone, the guy at the upholstry shop
said that they look like Jeep CJ seats.  After that I looked at a couple of
Jeeps and they sure do look very similar.  As for the material, the shop
tried for 4 months to find some and couldn't but came very close.
Marvin

In a message dated 2/4/00 12:16:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,