"She" is really coming along!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: "She" is really coming along!!
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:11:33 EDT
I FINALLY got in touch with TT to get some rugs for my car.... With the help
of a really nice guy on the list, i found good cleaner for the interior, and
it looks GREAT!! there are a couple of things i came across that i thought
maybe i could find on the list if anyone has some access to parts..I actually
purchased a BUNCH of new and used parts from a guy who had 3 B's at one
time...i have alot of door selenoids.(sp) and switches and stuff..blabla
...What i need to locate from some friendly fellow     B-er is some original
seats and 2 hub covers for the original rims..i have 2 new ones, and 4 old
ones...they dont look so good...so i was hoping someone maybe knew of
anything..If you do have something, PLEASE tell me what you want for
them...someone had a seat, and said to "make him an offer", and i based it on
a seat price that the guy i got my parts fromwas asking, and i think i
absolutly insulted him... I really have no basis of judgement for these parts
since i am so new to this....so...i dont know what to offer....so, i do
apologize to that gentleman,.....anyway, . Thanks in advance for anyones
help....
Chris