More info on the Salt Lake car for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: More info on the Salt Lake car for sale
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:51:03 EDT
I just got off the phone with the guy that has the red '74 Bricklin for sale
in Salt Lake City (Bountiful actually).   It sounds like it is in good shape
and is VIN #35.   All original with the exception of air doors and possibly
painted as he said it is very red as opposed to orangish red.   Odometer
reads 16,000 miles.  It had the original tires on it when purchased but have
been replaced as they were rotted.  Carb and trans recently rebuilt.
Everything works but the A/C.  Sounds like there are no cracks or warping.
He lives about 40 miles from me so I may not get a chance to go look at it.
Marvin