questions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: questions
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:19:16 EDT
hey everyone...ok..after a VERY not needed long day of changing the oil..( i
know this is easy)... i have a few questions...PLEASE as always excuse my
ignorance...FIRST...the ford motor STOCK in the B is a 351 windsor correct??
NOT a cleveland?? After making several trips to the local auto store..the oil
filter i got does NOT fit... i am about to llok on the web page for the
CORRECT number....BUT, as i was under the car looking around....i noticed
that there was some sort of pump not hooked up....under the alternator... it
takes a thinner belt... is this the water pump?? Now, my car does run..NOT on
the road..but i start it every few days to keep it running and such...i have
noticed that it gets hot QUICK..this would explain that yes???..PLEASE help
... thanks....
Chris