Delorean Bricklin show in NY

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Delorean Bricklin show in NY
From: "dmcturbo turbo" <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:52:23 -0400
People on this list may remember that last year I put on the DeLorean Fall
Foliage Tour in New England.

The tour is on Long Island NY (Sat Oct 27 and 28th) and will start at PJ
Gradys, World Premier DeLorean sales service restoration and parts at 118
Montauk Highway West Sayville N.Y. 11796 (631) 589-6224 West Sayville N.Y.
http://www.pjgrady.com

We will then depart from PJ Gradys and Caravan out to the East End of Long
Island.This will include a driving tour with stops along the way in the
Hamptons and finish at the end of Long Island at the Montauk Light house and
vicinity. We will have dinner in Montauk and Caravan back to the Hotel in
East Hampton for a late check in at East Hampton House. We have a special
hotel rate of $75 + tax but you must tell them you are part of the DeLorean
Fall Tour (631) 324-4300 Fax 631 329-3743 On the web
http://www.duneresorts.com/ehhouse.html
Note: The hotel does require a prepaid deposit, they accept credit cards but
you will have to send them the signed authorization, call them for details.
SPACE IS LIMITED please book this as soon as possible!
Sunday the tour continues and we will take a short ferry ride to Shelter
Island. I am setting up a road rally on Shelter Island that will not only be
fun but will also give us the opportunity to explore the whole island.  We
will depart on a different ferry to the North Fork of Long Island. The cost
of each ferry is approximately $9 each. We will have a late lunch in Green
Port and spend some time exploring the town. We will conclude with a winery
tour and car show at Pindar Vineyards  (631)734-6200
http://www.pindar.net/Photos/photos.html

This trip will take you through the Long Island you have heard about but
never seen.

If you think you may want to attend or need more information please e-mail
me privately at turbodmc@hotmail.com
or call me at (631) 680-4927
Knowing approximately how many people are interested will make it easier to
plane this event.
If people from New England need ferry information to get to Long Island I
can provide that to you.
I will be posting more information as I finalize some of the details.

I have set this trip up to have minimal costs $75 +tax for the hotel,
Shelter Island  Ferry approximately $20 for car and two passengers.
Registration $15 each person Note: $10 for Bricklin International members
and their guests.
Pay your own way for food and the winery is free.

Late registration after October 15th is $20 per person. Please register
early.

Attached is the registration form

Regards,

Michael DeLuca