Re: electric headlight activation

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electric headlight activation
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:19:26 +1000
Rodger,
Try a Pontiac Fiero Setup,as those are integrated as one unit per
headlight(Motor,swing arm ,headlight assembly,wiring ect)(they are
electric,and bolt-up as a one piece setup)all you have to do is to wire them
up with the fiero headlight switch and fabricate a bracket(s) to bolt the
system to a bricklin,the (fiero), headlight covers unbolt,so all you have to
do is glue,or bolt up the Bricklin covers to the fiero
headlight(swing-up)assembly,use the 1988 headlight setup as those are the
improved version.I never tried setting up that system,but I had Fiero GT's
and I have pulled off those assemblies and they seem like it would be a
modest chore to set that system up on a Bricklin.

Claude
1024/1136