[Fwd: cd_www_feedback]on Bricklin show

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: cd_www_feedback]on Bricklin show
From: Serge Berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:58:49 -0500
Im sorry to tell im not permited to send you copies of this Bricklin
show....To all of you that I promissed you a copy I would send you to
the number below if you would like a copy....Im not going to get sued
for making elligal...Sorry to all members on this list was only trying
to help....Serge Berube vin 1733