more on pirate tapes

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: more on pirate tapes
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:18:08 EST
I am not trying to start a big argument or anything.  I was just shocked to see
that this is such an issue, I hear what is being said about the CD's and such,
but I just thought in THIS situation, it seemd a bit trivial to be worrying
aobut the copyright info.  isnt it a VRY brief clip about the B?? Not too
mention the fact tht MAYBE 15 of us will be getting this, not millions of
people who steal muic and things.  AGAIN, not that "only a few of us" is
justification, just a thought.....sorry to cause a "ruckous"
Chris