Re: hood seal?

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood seal?
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:28:18 -0400
There is a high pressure area at the junction of the hood and windshield. as
the air moves across the hood it hits the semi vertical surface of the
windshield and a high pressure are is created. racers have taken advantage
of the high pressure are for years and the carb air inlet in this area is
highly scrutinized by all race sanctioning bodies including "the good old
boy's" in nascar.