Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "Robert Welsh"
Subject: Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:28:00 -0400
First, please, Terry and I had days and days of conversations, and many with
Bob H..  And believe it or not, there are even books.  Shooting the
messenger doesn't rewrite history either. Malcolm was (is?) a promoter,
whether it is econobox that cannot stop, a bike that cannot roll, a battery
that cannot charge, or a car that. .. well, I'm sure you get the idea.  And
in this wake is a line of folk kicking themselves.   So, before *you* start
flaming a fellow lister, perhaps you can do a thorough search of the
archives.  As for blame, funny how there seems to be *plenty* of that to go
around, as with most failures.  But the argument that "they did it too" only
worked when Clinton was president.  So, hopefully this is not an attempt to
enforce  "group think" or to relive a bygone era.  If it is, you'd be much
better off spending your efforts getting your Bricklin not to leak during a
summer shower, and just as successful.   So, Robert, this ones on me.

Stephan #2821

PS. Isn't it a waste of bandwidth to reply to the sender AND the list?  As
you can see, two replies for the point of one ;o)