Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: !! Meet in NJ, SEPT 27th 28th and 29th
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 04:20:06 +0000
Stephan, you've mentioned this a few times in the past that I can
remember...  I can appreciate where you're coming from, but quite a few of
us do appreciate the "Reply to all" approach that sends a copy to the list
and also one directly to the original poster.  Using this approach makes it
a lot easier to set up filters that allow listers to give immediate
attention to the discussions that they're a part of.

I don't think that there's any right or wrong answer - I don't think it's
appropriate to take shots at someone for doing this.  You'll note, though,
that since you first raised the issue, I've made a point of not Cc'ing you
on public replies to your posts - because like I said, I can see where
you're coming from. :)
--
Phil Martin
"You said 'You almost dropped me',