Re: A museum

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A museum
From: "cbl302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:15:48 -0500
I am not sure what happened to his assets,I am sure some of it went,to
defend himself(Attorney's),As his full time job was as a grammar school
teacher(he lost that job)so his sole income was from his
possessions(ie:Bricklins,savings ect)
All I know is the last time I was on his Bricklin Business site,it was
DOA.There were some articles about his bust,that someone had posted on the
internet,from his areas newspapers,after that I did not hear much about
it.Or the outcome of the trial(case),either way courts are not to kind on
people that "play" with kids. Unless he had the income of Michael Jackson,to
settle,the chances are he is in a Federal jail at this time.His assets are
mose likely in his Attorney's hands,being sold off to pay for his aquittal.

Claude
1024/1136