Bricklin - History Channel shoot

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin - History Channel shoot
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:25:08 -0500
Most of you not in the greater Detroit area probably aren't aware that the
History Channel is doing (well, actually, did) a documentary on the
Bricklin.  The taping took place last weekend in the Ann Arbor area.

There'll be an article in the April issue about it.  Any way the show
should be aired next spring.

Jim Wajda (Pres of BI) received the following article from the producer,
of that photoshoot, and Jim asked me to pass it along to you all.

John