Bricklin Owners in the UK

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Owners in the UK
From: "Dennis K." <dennikro@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:44:02 -0500
I remember a while back someone in the UK contacted the group as a new owner
with various questions.  Does anybody remember who that was or what their
e-mail was?  Or if they are getting this e-mail, could you contact me?  I'm
in the UK right now and was hoping that you may be somewhere close to Essex.
  It would be great to see another Brick..especially if it were while I was
here!

Thanks everyone!

Dennis