RE: Kill switch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kill switch
From: "Cormier Paul (FPMad)" <paulco@madawaska.fraserpapers.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:13:44 -0400
I purchased a used Acura Integra several years ago that had some sort of
kill switch.  Everytime I wanted to start that car I had to push a thin
button hidden under the carpet along the transmission tunnel.  You couldn't
see or feel it, so you had to know about where it was.

I don't know how it was installed, but I do remember that I would turn the
key to the ON position, some lights on the dash would come on, and then once
the kill button was pushed I had more lights on the dash turn on along with
the "put your seatbelt on beep".

There was also a "kill the kill switch" hidden under the passenger's dash
which would disable the entire setup.  It was a neat setup, but I never seen
it sold in stores around here.

..Paul