Old problem solved

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Old problem solved
From: DCROWE2000@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:51:05 EDT
Several weeks ago I posted a problem about the broken clutch assembly on my
#474.
The problem was that the bell crank kept popping out because the two
brackets had mysteriously moved apart. Its still a mystery as to why or how
because
nothing seems to have moved. One idea was worn motor mounts but they are  in
great shape.
Anyway the solution came from my friend who has a warehouse hobby shop with
lots of neat cars as well as the restored midget car originally driven by Jeff
 Gordon. He has a machine shop so he is making an extension to add to one end
to  make it snug.
Thanks for all those who had responded with their helpful  suggestions.
David