Need articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Need articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:05:04 -0400
OK gang,

I've been asking for articles for quite some time, and haven't received
much.

It seems to me that this time last year, I'd about used everything I had.
Well, I'm there again.  I'm trying to lay out the July issue, and I've only
got 1 article left in my reserve pool.

So as it stands now, I don't have anything for the Oct issue, and hopefully,
I can dig up enough for the July issue.

So please, start writing some articles.  Again, I don't really care what
they are about, the last outing you went on, the last time you broke down,
how you fixed something, how you broke something,  a job that got way out
of hand.  Be sure to take pictures (preferably with a digital camera).
I can take hardcopy of photos, but please make sure you have copies, as I
can't guarentee that you'll get the pictures back.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229