Re: Distributor/Ignition advice??

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Distributor/Ignition advice??
From: adh@an.bradford.ma.us (Sandwich Maker)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 98 12:48 EDT
"From: "Paul Erlandson" <perlands@ford.com>
"
"I have the Buick 215 engine in my '63 Olds F-85 wagon, and have been having
"distributor problems.  A few of the times I've gotten stuck:
[]
"think my cam lobes are pretty worn).  I am looking for a distributor I can just
"drop in and forget about.  What is a good system to use?  I have MSD-6A boxes

why not a hei from a late-'70s buick 350?

Andrew Hay                              there is nothing more fulfilling
internet rambler                        than doing a good deed in secret
adh@an.bradford.ma.us                   and then being discovered