Re: Rover V8 pushrod alternatives

To: "Mark Tinker" <mtinker@cisco.com>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Rover V8 pushrod alternatives
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:14:31 -0800
    Years ago, I bough the Tubular Chrome-moly pushrods from JC.Whitney,
along with brand new rockers sets.  SInce I have never completed the engine
development, I never have actually used them.  I had heard though that these
were about the strongest available period.  They are also quite light.  THAT
was a major concern of mine, since I was looking at HIGH rpm 8,500 - 9,500
Red line..

I'm sure there are some currently available version of these from RPI
engineering, or other aftermarket firms...

Rich