FYI: Auto Parts-n-Stuff Swap Meets, Az.

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI: Auto Parts-n-Stuff Swap Meets, Az.
From: Shadow@RTD.COM (The Shadow Knows...)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:45:35 -0700 (MST)
FYI to all:

 There are three Auto Parts-n-Stuff Swap Meets in the
month of March in Tucson and Phx. that I am aware of.

(1) Tucson; Tucson Street Rod Association, Mar-13/14,
    at the Harley Davidson Shop on Grant Rd.  This is
    usually a small size meet.  Lotsa strange stuff.

(2) Phoenix; Steppin-Back Nostalgia Association, March
    20/21, Glendale Community College, Glendale, Az.
    This is usually a large meet.  Sometimes takes 4
    hours to walk thru once.  There are usually a lot
    of Old and Very Old NOS parts vendors at this meet.
    Last time there was at least two vendors that had
    NOS Buick items.  And a lot of Re-Pop pushers.  Be
    there by the time the sun comes up or you'll loose.

(3) Tucson; Good Times Car Club, March  27/28, Smiths
    Supermarket (whole South parking lot), Irvington
    St. & I-19.  This is usually a moderate size meet.
    Since this meet falls one week after the Glendale
    event, lots of out-of-state vendors will stay and
    sell at this one also.  I'll be there with some
    B-300 ironware and my Chevy W-348/409 stuff.

 I don't belong to any of these, but will provide the
LL #'s if any one is interested in further contact.

 Cheers,
  Mr. Shadow (Ret)