Contact Info.

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Contact Info.
From: dkern@napanet.net (David Kernberger)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:13:11 -0800
2/9/99

        I am fairly new to the list so don't know if this is well-known
info. or not.  What address, phone, e-mail, or other, can be used to
contact Dan LeGirou and/or Phil Baker, the 2 gentlemen mentioned in the Hot
Rod Engine book writeup from "84 ('86?)?

        While I'm typing---what about sources for the 44 mm Volvo intake
valves and 38 mm Manley V W exhaust valves suggested in that article for
use in the Buick 300 heads?  For me, used ones would be OK, although the V
W valves are probably not stock items.  Also mentioned are Precision B-5038
bronze valve guides.  What about a source for those?

Cheers,  Dave Kernberger