RE: PERRY -Reply

To: "'Daniel Jones'" <djones2@mdc.com>,
Subject: RE: PERRY -Reply
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:02:47 -0600
I hate to say "money is not the object, because if it wasn't we would all be
driving Lambos, but if I have to rebuild the $300 Holley, rejet, new
metering block, etc., I could just about buy the Edelbrock new and bolt it
on.  (and still sell the Holley which has maybe 500 miles on it, and has
never been dissassembled)

The pro-jection I saw in the paper was offered for sale for $150!  Weren't
they about $1,000 new?
Would it be easy to get screwed on buying something like that used, not
knowing if it even works now?

I have made the mistake, like most, of buying the car that was "running when
I parked it"!

Later

Perry