Re: rod length and deck height

To: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Subject: Re: rod length and deck height
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:25:33 -0800
2/16/00

Dan,

        Peter Kent told me he measured a Rover (3.5 or 3.9, don't remember
which) and found it to be 8.957".  Dan LaGrou, of D & D Fabrications, told
me over the phone that the BOP is 8.960".

        Are 6" rods available with the 2" diameter bearings?  From whom?

        I would definitely like to hear further explanation regarding a
long rod's effect on induction limited configurations.  Does it in any way
relate to the "rod ratio" which we see mentioned often?

Regards,

David Kernberger