Re: Buick timing cover interchangeability

To: The Becketts <hillman@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Buick timing cover interchangeability
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:11:22 -0800
I just noticed that in the most recent J. C. Whitney catalog under engine parts
they have a Timing Cover for Buick V8's & V6's.  I doesn't list the 215 engine
but later sizes are listed.  Has anyone tried this one?  It is listed for $99.95
which is pretty reasonable.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8 DHC
80 TR8 Coupe