Re: Hydraulic roller camshafts

To: "Aluminum V8 List (Buick/Rover)" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Hydraulic roller camshafts
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 19:26:16 +1100
I seem to recall that there is an Australian manufacture of roller rockers
for Rover V8s.

I've just had a flick through (Austalian) Street Machine and I think they
are made by Yella Terra.  Most models are around A$400 (US$250) per set for
a V8.  You can get more infor from Yella Terra, fax +61 3 9555-4152 or phone
+61 3 9555-5522  (that's Country Code 61, Area code 3 - not US area code
613 - and yes, 555 numbers are valid in Australia, unlike the USA).

Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Editor, Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
http://www.hillman.org.au
Editor, Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
http://www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
Personal web site http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillman