clutch set options?!

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch set options?!
From: Mark Andrews <buldogge@inlink.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:49:37 -0500
Hey everyone... I'm gonna have my Tranny off here shortly and the
opportunity to change the weak (small) OEM clutch set-up... The car is a
1962 Buick Skylark with the original BW T-10 4 speed on the original Buick
bellhosing... The flywheel is a lightened original Buick, same for pressure
plate/clutch (re-lined)... I remember some discussion in the past on various
clutch combos... I would like any direct experiences with other model and
aftermarket (centerforce/etc.) clutch set-ups which mount to the original
flywheel and fit in the original bellhousing!!!  Also, does anyone have
experience with the McCleod hydraulic throwout set-up...Now would be a good
time to do this as well!!!

Thanx in advance...

Mark in St. Louis

ps... this is happening this coming week so any responses ASAP highly
appreciated!