Re: clutch set options?!

To: "Mark Andrews" <buldogge@inlink.com>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch set options?!
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:53:24 -0700
Several years ago, when I was still piecing together my parts strategy for
the 215.  I ran across a aluminum fly wheel for the 215.  As I remember, it
was very light at something like 9 pounds.  I envisioned a Aluminum V8,
Aluminum Bellhousing, Aluminum Flywheel, Aluminum Gearbox (Muncie M21),
Aluminum Radiator, and was looking for some kind of Aluminum rear end
situation.  I wanted the ALL Alloy drive train.

Is anyone using one of the Aluminum Flywheels out there now?  How are
they...??