Re: Primed oil system but should this happen?

To: Pete Bronlund <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: Primed oil system but should this happen?
From: jon <jonaxt@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:53:05 -0700
Gee, I'd at least pop off the pump cover and recheck the axial and
radial clearances, expecially if you put in one of those pump
elongators. Is it notchy if you turn it by hand? My experience is that
there is a fair amount of torque when you power the pump with a drill,
but I've never noted any thing like notchy. Jon