Listquest.com dead?

To: "buick-roverv8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Listquest.com dead?
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:10:21 +1200
Hi folks, Anyone know of another site that will allow me to search through
the archive?
Looks like the Listquest server has been turned off... (what a pity).

Incidently, today at the wreckers found a P6B Rover. Asked the crusher-man
to give me a few hours & i rescued the SU's, dissy & some reasonable rocker
gear. Engine looked to have had a rebuild in its life & not too sludged up.
The auto-trans certainly had & was VERY clean.
Alas the rest that i just didn't have time to pull off went into the crusher
(what a waste... i couldn't watch as the fork hoist picked 'er up....)