390 Holley discharge parts

To: "buick-roverv8@autox.team.net" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: 390 Holley discharge parts
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:51:45 +1200
Hi folks, I'm making my 4160 into a 4150 so i can change secondary jets &
from past postings altering other necessaries to tune this carb to my Rover
3.5 engine. Having removed the pump-discharge-nozzel i've found there's only
the pump-discharge needle-valve which eventually dropped out by inverting
the carb body.

My concern is that the manual's exploded-view diagram i have shows a
discharge-check-ball & weight, ie two more parts that should(?) be there.
My carb is list #8007 & build-date 1927.

Perhaps what i have is ok since the exploded view is covering the 3150/3160
& these extra parts refer to it.

Can anyone put me on the right track? Appreciated.
Regards Pete