This sunday

To: "V8 List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: This sunday
From: "Corky" <corky@zaks.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:19:58 -0400
Hi -

A little late, but I just thought of it - this sunday we're co-hosting a 6
club British Car Gathering at Buttermilk Falls State Park, just south of
Ithaca, NY. It's just off of route 96B. We'll be arriving about 11 am and go
until. $6 is the park entrance fee and that's it. Bring your own food and
drink.

Attending will be members from the Adirondack Triumph Association, Buffalo
Octagon Association, The British Car Club of Western NY, the MGCC/CNY, the
MGCC/WNYC and this year's host club, Twin Tiers Car Club.

Corky ...