camshaft ID

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: camshaft ID
From: "" <james_nazarian@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 02:44:35 -0500 (EST)
 Hi again, Question #2:  I would like to id my limited edition 4 piece camshaft
that came out of my modified olds engine, if possible.  There are two
identifying markings on the cam; the first is that the area between the first
bearing and the first lobe on the cam is painted red.  The second marking is on
the back of the last bearing, at the end of the cam.  It is engraved with the
number 100,  180 degrees out from that is an 'M' with a circle around it then
the number 'J152' then another 'M' with circle around it.  Everything else
seemed to have a GM cast into it somewhere so any help in ID of this cam would
be great. james