Re: Where to send a rover 3.5 l V8 for rebuild?

To: Dean Hummel <rassclaht2@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Where to send a rover 3.5 l V8 for rebuild?
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:30:12 -0500
Dean,
Dan at D&D can certainly do the job.  He has a good machinist on hire.
Towery also has a great reputation.  I've never dealt w/ Andy, which
doesn't mean he isn't good, just that I have no personal experience with
him..  TSI also can build you an engine, and they are very friendly.
Lanocha builds racing engines, but the owner was kind of a flake the few
times I dealt with him, so procede at your own risk there.
What part of the country are you in?
JJJ