frame powder coating costs

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: frame powder coating costs
From: "Coffin, Mark A." <COFFINM@mail.ecu.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:32:26 -0500
Hi all,

Several people have asked me about the cost of powder coating the
frame.  Since I did a package deal AND I'm running Airborn stickers
on my race cars I was able to get a really good price.

The costs of powder coating the various chassis parts is listed on
their web page:

www.airborncoatings.com

I also highly recommend the ceramic thermal barrier coating for
exhaust headers.  I've used this on my race cars, and even after four
seasons of racing, there is NO rust and they look as good as the day
it was done.   There is absolutely NO brush on coating that compares
to the thermal barrier process that Airborn (and others) provides.

The neat part is that you can choose basically any color you want for
the powder coating and a variety of colors for the thermal barrier coatings.

When you call, please tell them that I sent you...I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mark Coffin
68 2000 SRL311-04425