Re: Calspeed's 67.5 2000

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Calspeed's 67.5 2000
From: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 99 17:21:50 -0600
>Oh!  BTW... I was wondering where you might recommend I mount the "curb
>feelers" on the car.  Since the fenders are alittle different on these
>Roadsters.  I rather not drill any holes into the car if possible.

JC Whitney has Donkey hood ornaments.  (Optional turn-signal eyes
available)  Mount two of these puppies, one fore, one aft, then you can
mount offset arms on hte donkey's ears.  These shouls only need to be
about 4 1/2 feet long with a downturned dogleg in the middle to place the
ends in the proper position for your curb feelers.  Voila'...curb-safe
roadster!

Marc Tyler
1870 1600 "Coach & Four"