THE DEAL IS DONE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: THE DEAL IS DONE
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 01:30:37 EST
Just wanted to share that I finally got my hands on a 2000!! I will be
receiving it on SAT. I can hardly wait!! THE VIRUS strikes again :D
Here's the "scoop"
69' 2L w/solexes 150HP!
Restored by CDM. Rebuilt engine, transmission, suspension, new carpet, vinyl
kits etc.
If you'd like to check it out here is a web site. Hope this works? :>}
http://classicdatsun.com/shows/220a.JPG   change the a to c and p also to see
different shots. Itz hard to tell but itz the car w/out a rollbar. RED of
course. No that is not me in any of the pictures, those were shot in San
Diego at CDM.
I'll let ya know how it drives tomorrow. Hopefully get some other pictures on
a site soon.
PS "Dave" who sold the car to me will be starting to restore another 2000, as
it appears he does not want to be w/out for long. I wish him GOOD LUCK! and
"THANX"
Trrace@aol.com
SPL311-07875
67 1600