Wiring Harness questions again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harness questions again
From: Taylor Hutt <t.hutt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 17:54:14 -0700
Thanks to beautiful spring weather I've been able to finally put the
dashboard back in the 60 2000 that I have.

I've got it all nearly complete, but I'm a bit confused by some of the
wires
coming into the engine bay on the passenger side.

I've got seven (7) wires coming though in, basically, 2 pigtails and a
loner.

Loner:

YB: oil temp

Pigtail one is the ignition stuff:

BW: resistor
BW/W: resistor
B: coil -
BW/R: coil +

Pigtail 2 is the one that confuses me.

B: female spade connector
B: horseshoe-type connector

Currently nothing goes to the water temp sending unit, so I surmise
that one of these wires is for that -- but neither connector looks to be

a good fit.   Couple that with the fact that I cannot think of anything
I'm missing,
nor do I see anything lacking a wire.

Please help.

Thanks,