Parts for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:53:08 -0400
Hello All;

      I have some parts for sale if anyone is interested.

1) 1600 67.5 block (It was machined and cleaned two years ago and there is
some surface rust: 5 main 1600) $100 your pick up or delivery.

2) 2 sets of original SU carbs from a 2000 with intake manifold. need
cleaning $100

3) pair of 68 red seats no head rests need re-upholster. 66 original seats
need re-upholster.
  $40 a pair.

4)  rear bumper from a 66-67 no dents with good bumperets. good condition
no rust on chrome $75

5)  front hood very good condition except wholes where  hood pins were
drilled with scoop trim $50

6)  original starters, alternators, master cylinders,
connecting rods, cams ect. make offer.

7)  machined and balanced crank for 5 main 1600. $75

8) complete front suspension (frame cut complete) $75

9) rear end from 67.5 1600 $75

10) Misc. other parts for sale ask and I will see.

Thank you, Nick.  email please